Burn .ISO file to DVD with Disk Utility
Now, you downloaded an .ISO or .dmg file, and now you want to burn it to CD or DVD on your Mac. Fear not! No extra software is required.
The delightfully useful Disk Utility built into OS X can burn disk images to optical media in a few easy steps. Read on for how to go about burning your new disc.
1. Launch Disk Utility (Applications > Utilities).
2. Insert your blank DVD or CD.
3. Drag and drop your .ISO file to the left pane in Disk Utility. Now both the blank disk and the .ISO should be listed.
4. Select the .ISO file you want to burn to DVD, and click on the “Burn” button. A dialog box confirming the destination (your blank CD/DVD) will appear, as shown:
5. Sit back and wait while your new disc gets written!
Now you have finished burning ISO to DVD on Mac with Disk Utility, there is also another better way to Burn ISO file to DVD Disc on Mac