How to Copy DVD to ISO File on Mac?
1. What is .ISO file?
2. How to Play ISO file on Mac?
3. How to Create .ISO file from DVD on Mac?
4. Burn .ISO file to DVD with Disk Utility on Mac
5. 2 Best Methods to Burn ISO to DVD on Mac
6. How to Burn .ISO Files to DVD Discs on Mac OS X (including Snow Leopard)?
ISO image is an archive file of an optical disc in a format defined by the International Organization for Standardization. ISO files typically have a file extension of .ISO. ISO file includes all the data of files contained on the archived CD/DVD, which are stored in an uncompressed format. And ISO file is an unattached file format (like RAR and ZIP): it merges a series of files into one file according to a definite format.
As we all know, sometimes, we want to save our favorite DVD not copying another DVD disk but saving in our computer. For such kind of condition, we will have two ways to storage our DVD, one to save as DVD Folder or ISO File. Of course, Create ISO file on Mac would give you an easy way to play your ISO file quickly and can be burned into DVD directly when you need.
Learn more how to copy your DVD and create an ISO file on Mac quickly.