How to convert and burn FLV files to dvd on Mac?
FLV is the abbreviation of FLASH VIDEO, FLV flow media form is one kind of new video frequency form, it’s full name is Flash Video.
At the Web2.0 time and Google reprimanded a large amount of money to purchase YouTube, Google video and Youtube website are the most fire webstes all over the world,but they all use Flash as video frequency broadcast carrier, the technology base to support these video frequency website is Flash video frequency (FLV).
How do you burn FLV files from your FLV player onto a DVD? In other words,how do you directly convert flv files to DVD and burn DVDs playable on home DVD players? There are some superior software that can convert/burn/turn/copy Google video and Youtube FLV to AVI, MPEG and other video formats.
DVD Creator for Mac is a powerful Mac DVD Burner designed for Mac OS users to edit and burn their videos and movies files to DVDs.It can convert FLV to DVD(Youtube to DVD,Google video to DVD,etc), burn FLV to DVD(Youtube to DVD,Google video to DVD,etc), as well as convert FLV to all popular video file formats, and even extract MP3/WAV audio from FLV. Supports Youtube, Flash, Google FLV video files.
This Mac DVD burner can not only convert Youtube to DVD,convert Google video to DVD,but also can convert and burn DVDs from a variety of movie video files. It supports almost all popular video formats including AVI(Xvid), MOV, MOD,WMV,MKV,ASF , MPG, MP4, M4V, MPEG, DAT, VOB, 3GP, 3G2 and even HD videos such as TS,M2TS,TP and TRP,etc.
1) Add the FLV files into the FLV to DVD Converter / creator software.
2) Click “To DVD’ button, and choose the output profile you need.
3) Advanced settings: frame rate, codec, cut, join, edit, etc. (optional)
4) Start converting.
5) After the conversion process is done. The burning window will pop up automatically. Please insert a blank DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W), then burn the result files to DVD.
6) Enjoy DVD on home DVD player or your computer.