How to Burn avi movie files to DVD on Mac?
First of all, as you know that there are very few Mac users in comparison with Windows and this makes your job harder when you want to burn AVI movie and video files to DVD on Mac. There are many CD or DVD burners for windows, but when you want to burn AVI to DVD on Mac system, it will become more difficult.
There are a very few companies developing DVD burning software for Mac and many of so called Mac DVD burners don’t work perfectly. Now you have several avi files you have either downloaded off the Internet or collected from other sources, when you want to burn avi files to dvd on mac and this is where the problem starts. First here is what you should look for in a avi to dvd burner for Mac:
1. The DVD Burner software should be user friendly and easy to operation.
2. The error handling should be perfect. I’ve seen a few avi to dvd burners for mac displaying error message “No Error Occurred”. You’d better stay away from such dvd burners.
3. Customer support should be fast enough to respond in case of any problems.
4. Speed while burning avi files to a dvd on mac should be good enough.
5. A trial version should be available for anyone who wants to try the software.
6. The DVDs which you burn by using the software could also be played in DVD players, not only on a Mac system.
After fiddling with many mac avi to dvd burners and wasting several DVDs, I finally selected DVD Creator for Mac. This software has everything you would like to see in a Mac DVD burner software. With high quality to burn your AVI Video on Mac, it also supports cropping, trimming, creating dvd menus and applying various effects on the videos! Try this DVD Burner software out, you would love it, just 3 easy steps:
1. Add your avi video files to list by clicking on “Add” button.
2. Edit and preview the video before burning.
3. Click on “Burn” button to start burning. It’s so easy.
Check out this amazing Mac DVD Burner. It automatically burns AVI To DVD on a mac system and burns high quality DVDs.
At last but not least, this Mac DVD Burner software also supports many other video formats including MP4, MPG, MKV, FLV, MOV, HD, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, DAT, and MOV besides AVI Video.